Enrolling with our annual APP service will maximize your ability to secure bids/opportunities when they present themselves.
These are the minimum requirements that Procurement Officers look for when trying to fill any solicitations for your goods or services.
Whether the procurement officer is searching and finds you or you call them based on the email notification we supplied for that solicitation, the steps will be the same. But the real bonus is the notifications of solicitations that are available before they hit FBO and local bid networks, giving you a substantial advantage over your competitors.
Contracting officers will use the Central Contractor Registration database
as their primary sources of vendor
Procurement Offices maintaining additional vendor source files or listings
should identify the status of each source in the following categories:
Small disadvantaged business.
Women-owned small business.
HUBZone small business.
Service-disabled veteran-owned small business.
Veteran-owned small business.
The status information may be used as the basis to ensure that small business
concerns are provided the maximum practicable opportunities to respond to
solicitations issued using simplified acquisition procedures.
What They Were Buying?
• Hand and Edge Tool Manufacturing
• Adhesive Paint and Coating
• Hotels(except Casino Hotels) and Motels
• Medical Dental and Hospital Equipment And Supplies
• Offices of Real Estate Appraisers
• Computer and Peripheral Equipment and Software
• Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment
• Analytical Laboratory Instrument
• Translation and Interpretation Services
• Office Supplies and Stationery
• All Other Professional Scientific and Technical Services
• Sporting and Athletic Goods
• General Line Grocery Soap and Other Detergents
• Office Furniture
• Surgical and Medical Instrument
• And many other product and services